This Year End Let's Invest In Brighter Futures
This Republic Day, we launch our 2nd annual fund raiser for Vibha India. In 2018, you helped us raise INR 40+ lakhs! The goal this year is INR 50 lakhs and we hope that you will help us reach there. Let’s invest today to build brighter futures for India’s children!
With your support, we continue our efforts as a social catalyst and invest in solutions and ideas beyond just being a funding organization. We believe in identifying the root cause of problems and in implementing intrinsic and scalable solutions.
We are delighted to bring to you a few milestones from 2018:
- Vibha, along with its partner Sikshana, established an MoU with the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh in India to implement Sikshana’s flagship program “Prerana (Motivation)” in 1958 public schools in 11 tribal mandals of Visakhapatnam district to eventually benefit 73,720 children
- Streamlined corporate support from organizations like Amazon and Texas Instruments towards the rehabilitation of schools affected in the Kerala floods, and raised $120,000
- Thanks to our efforts and transparency, Vibha was the recipient of the Guidestar Gold Seal 2018 and Great NonProfits Top-Rated Award for 2018
- We at Vibha we want to solve problems consistently through bringing in best of minds. To achieve this goal, we invited some of the best brains who are eminent names in their fields, as our Advisory Board to guide us in our journey
The funds that YOU helped raise through last year’s campaign have been disbursed to
· Sikshana /Prerana, Karnataka ( INR 18 lakhs)
· Swanirwar/Teacher Training Project, West Bengal ( INR 5 lakhs)
· Aide-et-Action, Hyderabad, Telangana ( INR 5 lakhs)
· BTS (Baikunthapur Tarun Sangha),Sunderbans, West Bengal ( INR 3.3 lakhs)
· Swanirwar/Prayaash, West Bengal ( INR 3.27 lakhs)
· Corp India Street Children Project, Mumbai, Maharashtra ( INR 1 lakhs)
Your support helps these projects work towards early childhood care, educating street children and children of migrant workers.
As we enter 2019, we call upon you to partner with us in our journey to invest in problem-solving initiatives that help children achieve their rightful dreams!
Donations to VIBHA INDIA, PAN: AABTV0353Q, are eligible for deduction under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 vide certificate no. DIT(E)BLR/80G/268/AABTV0353Q/ITO(E)-2/Vol2009-2010 dated 31/08/2009. In view of Circular No. 5 dated 03/06/2010, exemption under section 80-G is deemed to be in perpetuity.
Vibha's vision is to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his, or her right to health, education and opportunity. Vibha educates, enables and empowers, individuals who wish to make a positive impact on the lives of underprivileged children. Since our inception in 1991, Vibha has supported more than 250 projects in India and 10 projects in the US. As a result, Vibha has been able to reach out to and provide opportunities for over 300,000 underprivileged children. Currently, Vibha supports 30 projects in India and 7 projects in the US.
All donations to Vibha are tax deductible. Vibha is a charitable trust registered under section 80G of the Income Tax Act of India.
|Shyam Sundar Marepalli||₹10,000|
|Srilakshmi Narasipur Ananthakumar||$50|