Fundraising for Save Lives, Save India
India is facing a dangerous surge in new COVID-19 infections. It is overwhelming the healthcare system of the nation leaving many families with no medical assistance. The lockdowns are impacting the livelihoods and basic food supplies for millions of families.
Vibha and Vikas Khanna are stepping up during these challenging times with an IMMEDIATE DISBURSAL of over USD$100,000 through our trusted partners in India making a difference in their local communities for the past 30 years.
JOIN US TO AMPLIFY THE EFFORTS BELOW
COVID-19 Relief for India -
Update as of 1st June, 2021,
- $900K disbursed for COVID relief
- $650k - Partnered with Texas Instruments and Govt. of Karnataka to set up a 100-bed modular hospital in Bengaluru
- 1100 oxygen concentrators procured. 600 have reached 152 locations in 19 states.
- Funded an Ambulance in Rajasthan to help COVID patients from remote rural villages.
- 25,000 PPE kits, 240,000 masks, and 180,000 gloves procured and on their way to rural hospitals.
Thank you for your support. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Each dollar helps the following
Provide Food and Hygiene Kit for 1 Family - $25
Procure 1 Oxygen Concentrator - $500
Vibha's vision is to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his, or her right to health, education and opportunity. Vibha educates, enables and empowers, individuals who wish to make a positive impact on the lives of underprivileged children. Since our inception in 1991, Vibha has supported more than 250 projects in India and 10 projects in the US. As a result, Vibha has been able to reach out to and provide opportunities for over 2.3 million underprivileged children. Currently, Vibha supports 30 projects in India and 7 projects in the US.
All donations to Vibha are tax deductible. Vibha is a 501(c)(3) organization, registered in the USA in the State of New Jersey. Vibha's Tax ID is 22-3122761.
Thank You Donors
|Vaibhav Kumar Agarwal||$201|
|James Clark Jr||$20|