Dream Mile X - Vibha NJ/PA/NY
Fundraising for The Dream Mile X, September 2020
The Dream Mile X (DM-X) is the virtual & global version of Vibha’s Flagship fundraiser Dream Mile. The Dream Mile originated in 1998 in Atlanta and then quickly became a permanent fixture on the calendars of runners in various cities in USA and India. This year we are expanding the event to be a global event and it will allow participants to compete from their own cities by walking/running/jogging/hiking in the month-long event; or in a single day event on any one day during the month of September 2020. The event will begin on September 1st and end on September 30th, 2020.
Since 1991, Vibha has reached out to many children through 250 projects in India and 10 projects in the US.
1. Come and Participate in our Dream Mile: Run or Walk a few miles for a few smiles with us this September! You can register for the event here: https://dreammile.org
2. Donate to our Pledge Drive: Every year we, the Vibha volunteers pledge to raise funds and awareness for Vibha’s mission. You can also be a part of this solution by donating and supporting the Pledges. No amount is too small (or too big!) to donate. Your dollar goes a long way!
- To donate, please click on the “Donate” button.
- Check with your company if they do Matching Donations/Volunteering hours. It will double up your donation.
3. Become a fundraiser and start your own pledge today! You can either start your own pledge drive or tag along with an already existing volunteer on their team. Click on the "Fundraise" button and follow the steps along to create your own Pledge Page.
As always, a Heartfelt Thank You for your Support. Please setup your fundraising pledge drive today!!
Vibha's vision is to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his, or her right to health, education and opportunity. Vibha educates, enables and empowers, individuals who wish to make a positive impact on the lives of underprivileged children. Since our inception in 1991, Vibha has supported more than 250 projects in India and 10 projects in the US. As a result, Vibha has been able to reach out to and provide opportunities for over 2.3 million underprivileged children. Currently, Vibha supports 30 projects in India and 7 projects in the US.
All donations to Vibha are tax deductible. Vibha is a 501(c)(3) organization, registered in the USA in the State of New Jersey. Vibha's Tax ID is 22-3122761.
|J and J match||$3,000|
|S George Kottayil||$50|
|Booth outside Patel||$90|