Choudhary Family Fundraising for Dream Mile Color Run 2020
Fundraising for Dream Mile Color Run 2020
- $85 Supports the education of 5 children
- $170 Supports the education of 10 children
- $255 Supports the education of 15 children
- $340 Supports the education of 20 children
- $510 Supports the education of 30 children
- $1020 Supports the education of 60 children
(Annual costs based on Vibha supported projects.
Numbers vary from project to project.)
Vibha's vision is to ensure that every underprivileged child attains his, or her right to health, education and opportunity. Vibha educates, enables and empowers, individuals who wish to make a positive impact on the lives of underprivileged children. Since our inception in 1991, Vibha has supported more than 250 projects in India and 10 projects in the US. As a result, Vibha has been able to reach out to and provide opportunities for over 2.3 million underprivileged children. Currently, Vibha supports 30 projects in India and 7 projects in the US.
All donations to Vibha are tax deductible. Vibha is a 501(c)(3) organization, registered in the USA in the State of New Jersey. Vibha's Tax ID is 22-3122761.
|Joy and Hudson Herwick||$25|